Best Methadone Clinics in Massachusetts
Are you or your loved one looking for a Methadone Clinic in Massachusetts? If so, then you have to come to the right place.
Methadone is one of the most effective treatment available for drug addiction. It has been in use for over 60 years. With the correct dosage, users can experience long-lasting relief from addiction. Thus allowing users to regain control of their life.
We at UnitedhHealthHealing are committed to helping opiate users in Massachusetts choose the best program.
A right clinic, will just not be dispensing methadone meds. But it will utilize a holistic approach to treat the addiction once for all and provide mental support as well.
Sounds Overwhelming Right? Don’t Worry we got you covered. We understand each individual has a different requirement and expectation.
We make the process simpler for you! With our handpicked and expert reviewed Methadone clinics in Alabama, we cut through the bullshit and provide you with the right information.
Drugs Usage Statistics in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts drug usage is 23% is higher than the national average (ref).
- 25,600 estimate drug users in Massachusetts.
- 10% of drug users are female.
- 15% of the drug users admitted in rehab or undergoing medically assisted treatment.
- Reported deaths due to drug overdose: 1575.
- 72% of users are in age group of 18 to 26.
*As per 2010 SAMHSA report
Select the City From the List Below:
Last Updated: 27, June, 2018